Written-By – Theron Hale
- Fiddle [Uncredited] – Mamie Ruth Hale (tracks: A), Theron Hale
- Mandolin [Uncredited] – Mamie Ruth Hale (tracks: B)
- Piano [Uncredited] – Elizabeth Hale
Victor V-40046 was issued in two forms, coupling matrices 47120/47122 and 47122/47124.
Both sides recorded 3 October 1928 in Nashville, TN.
Side A matrix no. 47120-3.
Side B matrix no. 47122-.
Credits, matrices and recording dates reported in Tony Russell "Country Music Records: A Discography, 1921-1942."
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout): E V-40046A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout): B V-40046B
- Copyright (c) – Victor Talking Machine Co.