|2||Then And Now||9:26|
|3||The Ray Parker Suite: Part II||2:06|
|6||Back To The Middle||4:18|
|7||Intro (Deep Sun)||0:53|
|8||Exciting New Direction||5:08|
|11||The Ray Parker Suite: Part I||2:37|
|01241-44202-2||Thenewdeal|| The New Deal (CD, Album)||Jive Electro||01241-44202-2||Canada||2001|
|01241-41756-2||The New Deal|| The New Deal (CD, Album)||Jive Electro||01241-41756-2||US||2001|
|JADV-41756-2||The New Deal|| The New Deal (CD, Album, Promo)||Jive Electro||JADV-41756-2||US||2001|
|Z-1300602||Thenewdeal|| The New Deal (Cass, Album)||Jive Electro||Z-1300602||Indonesia||2001|
- Artwork By [Direction] – B. Langsfeld, T. Schmid
- Bass, Vocals – Dan Kurtz
- Drums – Darren Shearer
- Edited By – Dan Kurtz, Jamie Shields
- Engineer – Dan Kurtz, Jamie Shields, L. Stu Young
- Keyboards, Vocoder, Glass Harmonica, Theremin – Jamie Shields
- Mastered By – Chaz Harper
- Mixed By – Darrel Moen, L. Stu Young, The New Deal
- Photography – Sven W. Frenzel
- Producer – The New Deal
- Recorded By [Live Recording Operators] – Jason Milligan, Sean Beresford
- Trumpet [Special Guest] – Cathy Craig
- Vocals [Special Guests] – Antonia Whyatt, Genevieve Makinson
- Written-By – Dan Kurtz, Darren Shearer, Jamie Shields
Recorded live in concert in Atlanta GA, Ithaca NY, Northampton MA and Montreal PQ.
Additional recording at the Wookey Farm, the Shield's basement, Dan's house, Metalworks and Iguana Studios.
Live sound engineered by MSG.
Mastered at Battery Mastering, NY.
No sequencers or samplers were used in the recording of this album.
- Barcode: 6 38592 23902 9
- Label Code: LC 07925
- Other: PC44
- Other: PM538