|5|| A |
|7|| N |
|9||Bato-bato Sa Langit|
|ANR-CD-96-504||Siakol|| Tayo Na Sa Paraiso (CD, Album)||Alpha Records , Alphanumeric Records||ANR-CD-96-504||Philippines||1996|
|ANR-CD-96-504||Siakol|| Tayo Na Sa Paraiso (CD, Album, RE)||Alpha Records ||ANR-CD-96-504||Philippines||1996|
- Backing Vocals – Cooky (tracks: B3)
- Design Concept – RM6
- Executive Producer – Alvin F. De Vera, Dodong Viray
- Layout – Omar Jose Q. Patubo
- Mixed By – Don Manalang, Jing Garcia
- Producer – Jing Garcia
- Recorded By – Don Manalang
- Technician – Robert Garcia
J-card printed in a yellow non-glossy cartolina, with lyrics, band description and dedication, credits, and the band's picture.
There is also notice that the distortions and audio oddities in the release states that it is from original, studio recording, and not from recording / manufacturing defect, just in case of customer return.
Track B6 title is also completely censored, instead of title initials "A... N. P...".
- Rights Society: PARI
- Other: Numeric Five Zero Four
- Published By – Racket Music Group
- Produced For – Alphanumeric Records
- Recorded By – Racket Music Group
- Copyright (c) – Alpha Records
- Recorded At – Pink Noise