Rachel's - Handwriting Download
Post Rock, Experimental
UK & US
MP3 album size:
FLAC album size:
|2||Southbound To Marion||3:11|
|5||Full On Night||14:32|
|QS30CD||Rachel's||Handwriting LP (CD, Album)||Quarterstick Records||QS30CD||US||1995|
|none||Rachel's||Handwriting (Cass, Album, Promo)||Quarterstick Records||none||UK||1995|
|QS30||Rachel's||Handwriting LP (LP, Album, RE)||Quarterstick Records||QS30||US||2011|
|QS30CD||Rachel's||Handwriting LP (CD, Album, Promo)||Quarterstick Records||QS30CD||US||1995|
|QS30||Rachel's||Handwriting (LP, Album, RP, 4th)||Quarterstick Records||QS30||UK & US||1996|
- Artwork [Book Pressing] – Brady Vest, Gregory King, Jason Noble
- Artwork [Gravestone Rubbing] – John Patrick Thomas Carter
- Cello – Nat Barrett
- Clarinet, Bass Clarinet – John Upchurch
- Composed By – Frederickson, Noble, Grimes
- Contrabass – Mike Barber
- Design [Design Aid] – Chip Dumsdorf
- Double Bass – Michael Kurth
- Double Bass [Upright Bass] – Barry Phipps
- Double Bass, Electric Bass – Bob Weston
- Drums [Drum Kit] – Kevin Coultas
- Drums [Hand] – Gregory King
- Electric Bass, Guitar, Tape – Jason B. Noble
- Mastered By – John Loder
- Mixed By – Christian Frederickson, Jason, Rachel, Bob
- Piano – Rachel Grimes
- Recorded By [Baltimore] – Tony French
- Recorded By [Chicago] – Bob Weston
- Recorded By [Louisville] – Jason Noble, Kevin Coultas, Rachel Grimes
- Typography [Type Setting] – John Upchurch, Matt McClintock
- Vibraphone – Mark Greenberg
- Viola – Christian Fredrickson
- Violin – Jacob Pine, Marnie Christensen
- Violoncello – Eve Miller
- Voice [Orator] – Jeff Mueller
Recorded: Spring 1991 & 1993 in Baltimore, MD; August 1994 in Chicago, IL at Idful Music; October 1994 in Louisville, KY.
Mixed November 1st & 2nd in Chicago, IL at our friend Steve's home.
Analog mastered (direct to metal) in London at Abbey Road Studios.
Pressed by EMI U.K. Aluminum manufactured in Canada.
Jacket printed on Gainsborough Cover Plus 88 lb Olive at FireProof Press, Chicago, IL using a Chandler & Price letterpress.
Small book printed on the Multilith 1250 litho press at One Ton Press.
Glass cut by Fleischer's Hardware, Louisville.
Track times on center labels differ from what's printed on insert.
Second printing with additional black insert and 'Second Printing June 1995' inscription on brown insert.
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Groove Stamp Side A): IF THEY EVER DRAINED THE BLOOD OUTTA HIM --- D QS 30 A-1-1-2
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Groove Stamp Side B): IT'D BE BLACKER THAN BLACK-STRAP MOLASSES - J. CASH D QS 30 B-1-1-2
- Label Code: 7861
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Quarterstick Records
- Copyright (c) – Quarterstick Records
- Copyright (c) – Diogenic Press
- Recorded At – Idful Music
- Mastered At – Abbey Road Studios
- Pressed By – EMI U.K.
- Printed By – Fireproof Press
- Printed By – One Ton Press
Related to Rachel's - Handwriting