|2||Writing On The Wall||4:07|
|4||What You Preach||4:19|
|5||Big Mac Donald||3:42|
|8||Arm Your Private Lear Jet||3:08|
|11||Song Of The Fisher King||3:26|
|12||All We Did||3:11|
|13||Land Of Good And Plenty (a song for Woody)||2:27|
|20||Teardrops Of Blood||2:49|
- Accordion – Bruce Baxter
- Acoustic Guitar – Tim Crews
- Acoustic Guitar, Dobro, Mandolin – Scott Neubert
- Bass – Bobby King, Dow Tomlin, Patrick Lassiter, Tony Nagy
- Drums – Chris Brooks
- Drums, Congas, Rattle, Bells – Peter Young
- Drums, Percussion – Steve Holland
- Fiddle – David Russell , Steve Thomas
- Harmonica – T.J. Klay
- Keyboards – Dwain Rowe, Gene Rabbai, Mike Rojas, Rodger Morris, Steve Willets
- Lead Guitar, Acoustic Guitar – Bob Hatter, Bob Williams, Tim Calhoun
- Lead Guitar, Steel Guitar, Dobro, Bass Guitar, Mandolin, Written-By, Producer, Engineer – Daniel Muhammad (tracks: 2, 6, 8, 10, 12, 13, 20)
- Mastered By – Jon Albani
- Producer, Arranged By, Engineer – Denny Martin
- Saxophone, Piccolo Flute – Sam Levine
- Vocals – Dave Smith , Debi Champion, Jaimee Paul, Jennifer Brantley, Kris Koon, Lance Miller, Margarette Evans, Paul Scott , Ronnie Kimball , Shantel Adams, U.S. Jones
- Vocals, Flute – Wicasa Ho Waste'/J.J. Kent
- Vocals, Mandolin, Written-By – Sarah Crews (tracks: 5)
- Written-By – Richard Aberdeen
Benefit album promoting social justice and opposing war and oppressive systems.
Album dedicated to César Estrada Chávez and Pete Seeger.
Tracks 1 and 7 inspired by Grady & Hazel Cole's [i]Tramp On The Street[/i] and Peter Yarrow's [i]Greenwood[/i], as performed by Peter, Paul, and Mary.
Track 8 written for Families of Soldiers Against War, Vietnam Veterans Against the War and Veterans for Peace.
Track 15 dedicated to former Upland, California police officer Gary Johnson; in memory of Stacei Gittelman.
Track 16 inspired by Jasper, Alabama farmer Frank Johnson.
Track 17 inspired by Tatanka-Iyotanka (Chief Sitting Bull)
Track 18 dedicated to participants in 1968 Memphis Sanitation Workers Strike; inspired by Martin Luther King, Jr., Corretta Scott King, Rosa Parks, Quincy Jones, Stevie Wonder, Ray Charles, Muhammad Ali, Ozzie Davis, and Ruby Dee.
Track 19 concept from title of movie [i]The Fisher King[/i].
Track 20 inspired by Bob Dylan.
- Barcode: 6 34479 12665 9
- Mould SID Code: IFPI KZ03
- Matrix / Runout: SU1022491 HOMELESS-MRO 01
- Recorded At – Denny Martin Studios
- Recorded At – Studio By The Tracks
- Mastered At – Sonic Eden Studios