|1||The Realm Of Indra's Net|
Violin – Linda Cummiskey
|2||Sovereign Of The Centre|
Violin – Barbara Riccardi, John Dexter , Linda Cummiskey, Stephen Reynolds
- Composed By – Harley Gaber
- Liner Notes – H. G.
- Liner Notes [German Translation] – Frank Gertich
- Mastered By [Uncredited] – Timour Klouche
- Transferred By [Digitally] – Mr. Toads
Sovereign Of The Centre, 1972/74 - für 4 Violinen
The Realm of Indra's Net, 1974 - für Solovioline auf 4-Spur-Tonband
'The Realm Of Indra's Net' is a full-track mono version of the original mix-down of the four-track version.
Both of these works were digitally transferred from the original (Scotch 206) tapes in June of 2009 by »Mr. Toads« in San Francisco, California; CD-mastering: Nephentes Mastering, Birkenwerder, Berlin
CD and 20-page booklet, including notes in German and English, packaged in a gatefold mini album style card cover.
Made in Austria.
- Rights Society: GEMA
- Label Code: LC 08864
- SPARS Code: ADD
- ISRC: DE-S21-10-00001-2
- Matrix / Runout: Sony DADC A0101601468-0101 25 A00
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L555
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 94Y6
- Copyright (c) – Edition RZ
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Edition RZ
- Mastered At – Nepenthes Mastering
- Manufactured By – Sony DADC – A0101601468-0101