|1||Whisper In My Ear||6:12|
|2||Why Can't It Wait Till Morning|
Arranged By – Bob JamesVocals – Phil Collins
|3||Play Lady Play|
Arranged By – Lee Ritenour
|6||East 2 West|
Vocals, Scat – Nathan East
|8||Dream Come True||5:15|
|9||Magic Carpet Ride|
Vocals – Nathan East
|10||The Closer I Get To You|
Arranged By – Fourplay Producer, Arranged By [Vocals Produced And Arranged By] – Nathan EastVocals – Patti Austin, Peabo Bryson
|11||In My Corner|
Arranged By [Vocals Arranged By] – Harvey Mason, Jr.Backing Vocals [Background Vocals] – Cisco , Heather Mason, Vern Arnold
|9 45922-2||Fourplay || Elixir (CD, Album)||Warner Bros. Records||9 45922-2||US||1995|
|45922-4||Fourplay || Elixir (Cass)||Warner Bros. Records||45922-4||Thailand||1995|
|45922-4||Fourplay || Elixir (Cass)||Warner Bros. Records||45922-4||Turkey||Unknown|
|9362459222||Fourplay || Elixir (CD, Album)||Warner Bros. Records||9362459222||Australia||1995|
|9 45922-2, 9362-45922-2||Fourplay || Elixir (CD, Album)||Warner Bros. Records, Warner Bros. Records||9 45922-2, 9362-45922-2||South Korea||Unknown|
- Art Direction, Design – Linda Cobb
- Bass – Nathan East
- Drums – Harvey Mason
- Edited By [Digitally Edited By] – Robert Vosgien
- Engineer [Assistant Engineer] – Kevin Lively, Mike Kloster
- Executive-Producer – Bob James
- Guitar [Guitars] – Lee Ritenour
- Keyboards – Bob James
- Mastered By – Wally Traugott
- Orchestrated By [Synth Orchestrations] – Bob James
- Percussion [Acoustic & Electric], Marimba, Bongos, Jew's Harp – Harvey Mason
- Photography By – James Minchin
- Producer – Fourplay
- Programmed By [Additional Computer & Synth Programming] – Ken Freeman, Lee Ritenour
- Programmed By [Computer & Synth Programming] – Harvey Mason, Jr.
- Recorded By [Additional Recording] – Harvey Mason, Jr., Lee Ritenour, Thom "TK" Kidd
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Don Murray
Nathan played the Yamaha East Signature Model 5-string bass, the Yamaha Fretless bass, and the Yamaha TRB-6 string bass, DiAddario strings and Trace Elliot amp.
Bob played the Yamaha C7 Midi Grand Piano, Synthesizers, Keyboards & Programming.
Lee played the Gibson 335, Gibson L-5, Gibson Midi-Max Guitar Synthesizer using Logic Audio with Pro Tools Sampling, Roger Sadowski Electric / Classical Guitar.
Harvey played Gretsch Drums, Legend Snare Drums, Toca Bongos & Congas, Vic Firth Sticks & Mallets, and used Gibraltar Racks.
- Barcode: 0 9362-45922-2 8