|4||Come And See Me||2:21|
|5||Cage Me Safely||2:41|
|12||Roman Numeral Two||2:34|
|16||Ed Was Solace||2:10|
- Bass – Rob Sieracki
- Drums – Matt Morgan
- Guitar, Vocals – Chris Fuller
- Photography By [Band Photo] – Scott Ruud
- Photography By [Cover Photo] – Barbara Jakopac
- Recorded By – Bob Friedman (tracks: 8), Jay Tiller (tracks: 8), Steve Albini (tracks: 1 to 7, 9 to 38)
Chris Fuller uses a no. 799 Woods temporary power tap.
Rob Sieracki uses a model 6100FA PowerPatrol multiple outlet center with voltage surge supression.
Matt Morgan uses Hutch drums and a model 1853 Cat SRM synth.
Jay Tiller and Bob Friedman recorded doomed at Sound Sound Studios. The rest recorded by Steve Albini at Kitty Empire.
Amp handcrafted by Charlie Collins.
"Girlsong" is split into 22 short tracks.
Tracks 2, 9, and 38 are vocabulary words:
- Matrix / Runout: DIDX-016316 1
- Recorded At – Kitty Empire
- Recorded At – Sound Sound Studios