|TF58||Dirk Serries|| Microphonics I-V (LP, Album, Ltd)||Tonefloat||TF58||Netherlands||2008|
|none||Dirk Serries|| Microphonics I-V (4xFile, FLAC, Album, RE)||Not On Label (Dirk Serries Self-released)||none||Belgium||2016|
|TF58||Dirk Serries|| Microphonics I-V (LP, Album, Ltd, Tra)||Tonefloat||TF58||Netherlands||2008|
- Design [Graphic Design For] – Aleph
- Design [Graphic Design] – Carl Glover
- Electric Guitar [1976 Gibson Les Paul Custom / Fender Hot Rod Deluxe 112 Tube Amplifier], Effects – Dirk Serries
- Engineer – Bart Van Lier
- Mixed By, Mastered By – Dirk Serries
- Photography By – Martina Verhoeven
Performance / recording: July 8th 2008, High Lake Hill Studio (Brecht, Belgium)
Recording tools: 2x Shure SM57, 2x AKG C414, 1x Sennheiser MD421, 1x Sennheiser E906, Mindprint DTC (dual tube channel), Digidesign pre-amp, Pro-tools 7.3.
The copyright in this recording is owned by Dirk Serries under exclusive license to Tonefloat
℗ 2009 Tonefloat, © 2009 Tonefloat.
Marketed by Crazy Diamond.
Packaging: Deluxe Cardboard sleeve with obi and inner card sleeve.
Track durations printed as 1. 12:18, 2. 11:27, 3. 9:07 and 4. 16:11, the actual track durations are shown above.
- Matrix / Runout: docdata media CD TONEFLOAT TF58
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LJ87
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 3813
- Copyright (c) – Dirk Serries
- Licensed To – Tonefloat
- Copyright (c) – Tonefloat
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Tonefloat
- Marketed By – Crazy Diamond
- Manufactured By – Docdata Media
- Recorded At – High Lake Hill Studios