|1||P.S. I Love You|
|2||Love Me Do|
- Producer [Uncredited] – George Martin
- Written-By – Lennon-McCartney
In January 1963 Parlophone ceased production of its red label design. Consequently original issues of "Love Me Do" & "Please Please Me" were issued with red labels including the 45- prefix in the catalogue number (although 78-RPM records had ceased production by the late 50's).
This variation of the red label issue is without ''Made in Gt. Britain'' on the label. The other red label version can be seen here.
Certain special reissues either individually or as box sets may exist to reflect the original design but will normally contain noticable differences.
One such reissue with picture sleeve can be found here.
A ZT tax code stamped in the groove denotes a pressing made before mid November 1962
- Matrix / Runout (Label A): 7XCE 17144 45
- Matrix / Runout (Label B): 7XCE 17145 45
- Matrix / Runout (Runoff A): 7XCE 17144-1N
- Matrix / Runout (Runoff B): 7XCE 17145-1N
- Matrix / Runout (Tax Code): ZT
- Published By – Ardmore & Beechwood Ltd.