|1||And Then Again||2:36|
|2||Son And Heir||2:04|
|3||Do The Du (Casse)||2:45|
Written-By – Ben Barra
|FACT 42||A Certain Ratio|| The Double 12" (2x12", Comp)||Factory||FACT 42||Italy||1981|
|FACT 42||A Certain Ratio|| The Double 12" (2x12", Comp, RE)||Factory||FACT 42||Italy||Unknown|
|FAC 42||A Certain Ratio|| The Double Twelve Inch (2x12", Comp)||Factory||FAC 42||New Zealand||1982|
- Design – Peter Christopherson
- Design [Uncredited] – Andrew Penhallow
- Mastered By – Otto
- Painting – Ann
- Producer – ACR (tracks: A1 to C2), Ratio (tracks: D1, D2), Wilson (tracks: D1, D2), Martin Hannett (tracks: A1 to C2)
- Written-By – A Certain Ratio (tracks: A1 to C2, D2)
A1 to B2 from FAC 22 and C1 to D2 tracks from FACUS 4.
A Factory overseas product for GAP Records courtesy of Factory Records.
Released in Australia by GAP Records Under Licence
Manufactured and Distributed by EMI Australia Ltd.
Tracks A1 to C2 Published by the Movement of the 24th of January Publishing/Zomba.
Track D1 published by Warner Brothers Music
Track D2 published by M24J Music/Zomba
Tracks A1 to C2 produced at Strawberry and Revolution.
Tracks D1 and D2 produced at Graveyard.
Label on side D reads: "The lamp of the life is not extinguished, it shines more brightly in the spirit."
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A): FAC DP 1004 A HIPSIDE STUDIOS 301 Otto MAXICUT
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B): FAC DP 1004 B FLIPSIDE STUDIOS 301 Otto MAXICUT
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side C): FAC DP 1004 C FLIPSIDE STUDIOS 301 ⟡ Otto MAXICUT
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side D): FAC DP 1004 D HIPSIDE MAXICUT AT STUDIO 301 BY Otto
- Record Company – GAP Records
- Manufactured By – EMI (Australia) Limited
- Distributed By – EMI (Australia) Limited
- Published By – Movement Of 24th January
- Published By – Zomba Music Publishing Ltd.
- Published By – Warner Bros. Music
- Recorded At – Strawberry Studios
- Recorded At – Revolution Studios
- Recorded At – Graveyard Studios
- Mastered At – EMI Studios 301